|Job Title:||Program Manager 1|
|Location:||South Base, Ridgecrest / China Lake, CA|
As the Spiral China Lake Site Manager you will directly work with customer personnel to ensure subcontract compliance while overseeing all appropriate tasking and activities of employees, vendors, and other support contractors as well as providing documentation and reference material as defined by the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
Working with established and approved Government direction, the Site Manager will oversee the operation, maintenance, and sustainment of various threat systems to include Surface-to-Air Missile Systems (SAMs), Acquisition Systems (ACQs), RF emitter systems, and Digital Integrated Air Defense System (DIADS) located across various open air ranges associated with China Lake. Coordinate, track and report both preventative and unscheduled maintenance with the local Functional Area Chief (FAC). In addition, provide electromagnetic environment monitoring and report status in support of various events and testing activities.
The Site Manager will brief customer and Government senior leadership on performance metrics, priorities, and current project status. In addition, report subcontract financial status, estimate budget and man power projections, and subcontract growth opportunities to Spiral senior leadership.
The Site Manager will also establish a local management team and oversee the evaluation of employee performance and ensure company policy and procedure compliance.
Ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI security clearance with SAP/SAR eligibility is required.
- 5 + years program management and supervisor experience
- 5 + years experience preparing and presenting to senior leadership
- 7 + years experience in aircraft flight research, operational or developmental testing and evaluation (D/OT&E) including ancillary research and/or D/OT&E facility operations and sustaining engineering
- 10 + years experience in electromagnetics, radar, electronic warfare threat systems, radar simulators
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Experience with the Federal Acquisition process, Service Contract Act (SCA) and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) is Highly Desirable
- 3+ years experience managing 50+ direct and indirect reports considered a Plus
- 5+ years experience in flight test ancillary facilities considered a plus and open air ranges
- Flight Research and/or D/OT&E publications
Bachelor of Science in engineering, mathematics, physics, or other technical discipline.
Master of Science in the above fields is considered Highly Desirable.
Must be a US Citizen and hold or be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
Must be a U.S. citizen and hold or be able to obtain a security clearance.
Must pass a background check and drug test.
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |