|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Location:||Test Pilot School at the Air Force Test Center, Edwards AFB, CA|
This position supports the Test Pilot School (TPS) located at the Air Force Test Center on Edwards
Air Force Base as a part of a 15 year service contract that started July 2018.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Identifies and collects project execution performance data and provides accurate analysis of overall project health.
- Review and Analyze engineering proposals
- Suggest corrective actions for bringing projects/systems back into required performance parameters as necessary.
- Designs, develops and establishes configuration management documentation based on program requirements.
- Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting and related activities
- May provide work direction to subordinate work unit personnel.
- Independently performs a range of design, development, analysis or review tasks under generally established project deadlines.
- Completes design specifications, analysis, or design review for complex projects.
- Develops maintains and produces technical documentation and system/subsystem specifications
- Operates computer systems to checkout programs, troubleshoot and test systems.
- Analyzes, reviews and alters computer programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt new requirements.
- Converts project specification's into a sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into a language readable by computer, applying knowledge of computer programing techniques and computer programs
- Prepares documentation to describe program development logic, coding and connections
- Develops user manuals to describe installation and operating procedures.
Baccalaureate of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or Programming.
Associates degree with 3 years additional experience or 5 years additional experience may be considered in place of degree.
Experience managing a project fiscal management (P&L), reporting financial status to senior leadership, briefing customer and company senior leadership considered a plus.
A entrepreneurial drive to grow and develop their own program/division.
Must be a US Citizen and hold or be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
Must be a U.S. citizen and hold or be able to obtain a security clearance.
Must pass a background check and drug test.
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |