|Job Title:||Standardization / Evaluation and Training Program Coordinator|
|Location:||416th Flight Test Squadron, Edwards AFB, CA|
This opportunity supports the 416th Flight Test Squadron located at Edwards Air Force Base as a part of the J-Tech II contract, a 15 year
service contract that started July 2018.
Working in a customer environment, the Project Task Lead reports to the customer's Director of Operations and Assistant Director of
Operations to execute all standardization, evaluation, and training functions for over 70 military, civilian, and contractor
personnel in various aircrew positions.
- Generates, processes, tracks, and reviews aircrew Flight Evaluation Folders (FEFs) and flight evaluation paperwork. Identifies training requirements and coordinates with squadron, wing, and Major Command (MAJCOM) to schedule ground and flight training events.
- Works with squadron scheduling personnel, develop weekly standardization/evaluation and training event priorities.
- Develop aircrew training plans and grade sheets to include basic aircraft qualifications through mission qualifications for multiple aircraft Mission Design Series (MDS) and aircraft variants.
- Researches existing guidance and works with MAJCOM representatives to obtain approval for non-standard test requirements to ensure mission accomplishment.
In addition the Project Task Lead will brief customer and Government senior leadership on performance metrics, priorities, and current
project status. Also, report subcontract financial status, estimate budget and man power projections, and subcontract growth
opportunities to Spiral senior leadership.
Ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI security clearance with SAP/SAR eligibility is required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master's degree, military experience, and active top secret security clearance a plus.
- 7 years experience managing aircrew FEFs and developing training plans.
- 5 years experience briefing outside organization senior leadership on project status, innovations, and cost saving actions.
- 3 years experience overseeing aircrew training for 50+ people
Must have demonstrated knowledge and skills in resource organization and allocation, planning and budgeting, continuous quality and process improvement, configuration management, setting and measurement of program goals, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be a U.S. citizen and hold or be able to obtain a security clearance.
Must pass a background check and drug test.
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |