|Job Title:||Senior Documentation Specialist|
|Location:||Benefield Anechoic Facility, Edwards AFB, CA|
This position supports the Benefield Anechoic Facility (BAF) located at the Air Force Test Center on
Edwards Air Force Base as a part of a 15 year service contract that started July 2018.
Recording and developing Standard Operating Procedures, training, and presentation materials for CEESIM Team. Provide technical assistance to CEESIM Software Team with RF Waveform development. Provide assistance to other teams with RF setup and Test Execution.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates of Science degree in an Engineering or closely related STEM discipline plus 4 years (or Bachelor of Science degree plus 2 years) of progressive experience in an engineering discipline.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Technical or Professional Writing, English, Communications or related field of study
- 2+ years of CEESIM product experience
Must be a US Citizen and hold or be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Experience in technical editing and writing and have strong writing and editing skills, including ability to manipulate usage and grammar.
- Ability to negotiate and integrate different viewpoints, relay and receive information and collaborate in a team environment.
- Possess fundamental knowledge of, or experience in the following areas: RADAR, RF propagation, antennas, waveform analysis, RF and microwave solid-state components, analog and digital electronics, signal processing and computer control of test equipment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Must be a U.S. citizen and hold or be able to obtain a security clearance.
Must pass a background check and drug test.
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |