|Job Title:||Computer Analyst - RF Simulations Analyst|
|Location:||Benefield Anechoic Facility, Edwards AFB, CA|
Spiral Technology is seeking a RF Simulations Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified
applicant will become part of the BAF CEESIM Software Development Team at Edwards AFB, CA; an organization focused on
development and production of state-of-the-art RF Simulations. This position is a part of the JTECH II contract, a 15 year
service contract that was awarded in July of 2018.
The selected candidate will provide technical assistance and coordination with a diverse, multi-disciplined engineering
team, whose responsibilities include test support, analysis and performance evaluation of various signal types, to include
radar and communication systems and their associated equipment. Duties include conducting signal research using established
Intelligence databases and products, establishing waveform modeling criteria, executing tests according to plans, analyzing
test results and writing comprehensive reports.
The RF Simulations Analyst will serve as a BAF CEESIM Software Development Team representative, interfacing with Program
Management and test customers. The candidate will provide assistance with determining customer requirements, and providing
input to ensure customer testing requirements are met. Candidate will perform functional analysis, timeline analysis,
requirements allocation and customer interface to translate customer requirements into hardware and software requirements
for RF testing within an anechoic chamber. Candidate will assist other Engineering teams with RF Hardware setup and RF
monitoring and/or signals collection duties as needed.
- Associates of Science degree in an Engineering or closely related STEM discipline plus 4 years (or Bachelor of Science degree plus 2 years) of progressive experience in an engineering discipline.
- Possess fundamental knowledge of, or experience in, a majority of the following areas: RADAR, RF propagation, antennas, waveform analysis, RF and microwave solid-state components, analog and digital electronics, signal processing and computer control of test equipment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) clearance.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering with 5-7 years of RF, RADAR and/or signal analysis experience
- 2+ years of CEESIM product experience
- Current, active Secret clearance or higher
Must be a U.S. citizen and hold or be able to obtain a security clearance.
Must pass a background check and drug test.
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |