|Location:||Benefield Anechoic Facility, Edwards AFB, CA|
Spiral Technology is seeking a motivated multi-talented Engineer to join our diverse team at the Benefield Anechoic
Facility (BAF) located on Edwards Air Force Base. The candidate will become part of the Radio Frequency (RF) Engineering
Element supporting the pursuit of Electronic Warfare (EW) superiority.
The RF Engineering Element is responsible for conducting Electromagnetic Interference/Compatibility (EMI/EMC) testing,
signal analysis, custom software development, rapid prototype design, 3D printer operation, as well as tackling various
types of engineering projects and demands. Candidates primary responsibilities will be to provide engineering
expertise and support that will help solve the unique challenges encountered at the BAF.
Responsibilities may include:
- Custom software design using Labview, Python, C++, etc.
- Data analysis with the ability to present results to senior level engineers and upper management
- Perform detailed design tasks using Computer Aided Design packages such as Solidworks to develop components for fabrication with in house 3D printer
- RF link budget analysis for complex microwave systems
- Perform independent research in topics that may not be within field of specialty and be able to apply this to further advance capabilities
- Circuit design, analysis, troubleshooting, as well as being able to read from schematics
- Perform load and stress analysis on materials and subsystems to ensure safety of use and operation
The candidate should be an independent self-starter who can thrive in a dynamic environment and is interested in expanding
their skillset and knowledge base at every opportunity.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline from an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc. (ABET)
Demonstrated ability to solve difficult engineering problems while applying necessary fundamentals or advanced concepts.
Must have a valid driver's license.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering
- RF/Microwave Engineering Experience
- Solidworks 3D design and simulations
- Labview Graphical User Interface programming
- Experience performing EMI/EMC testing within an anechoic facility
- Comptia Security+ certified
- Current Government issued Security Clearance
- Microsoft Excel and Power Point
Must be a U.S. citizen and hold or be able to obtain a security clearance.
Must pass a background check and drug test.
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |