|Job Title:||Software Engineer III|
|Location:||Benefield Anechoic Facility, Edwards AFB|
This position is a part of the JTECH II contract, a 15 year service contract that was awarded in July of 2018 and supports
the Radio Frequency (RF) Software Systems Element at the Benefield Anechoic Facility (BAF) at Edwards Air Force Base (AFB).
Spiral Technology is looking for a Full-time, long term, proactive and professional Software Engineer to join a diverse
team of experienced engineers and technicians dedicated to the pursuit of Electronic Warfare (EW) superiority in support
of protecting the Warfighter.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Primary role will be supporting the RF Software Systems Element. Candidates primary responsibilities will be to provide
engineering expertise and support that will help solve the unique challenges encountered at the BAF. Primary role will
be supporting the RF Software Systems Element. Candidates primary responsibilities will be to provide engineering
expertise and support that will help solve the unique challenges encountered at the BAF.
Must be C# / Visual Basic (VB) / (Structured Query Language) SQL Server proficient.
Responsibilities may include:
- Developing, updating, and maintaining, software used for EW Testing
- Overseeing the development of software documentation
- Managing the software development lifecycle
- Monitoring system performance
- Willingness to provide support to broader team, as necessary or requested
Must possess a degree from an ABET accredited academic institute for consideration.
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering from an ABET accredited academic institution and 4 years of related engineering experience, or
- Have an ABET accredited Master of Science in Engineering with at least 2 years of related engineering experience.
Must be a US Citizen or Naturalized citizen of and hold or be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Ability to investigate, troubleshoot and design solutions to problems in operational hardware and software.
- asp.net / Python proficient
- Possess a working knowledge of computer systems and computer-based engineering tools and possess planning/organizing skills.
- Familiarization with the application of industry standard hardware and software design and documentation techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Must be a U.S. citizen or Naturalized citizen of the United States and hold or be able to obtain a
security clearance. Must pass a background check and drug test. If hired, applicant understands that
pre-employment includes verification of Covid-19 Vaccination status (medical/religious exemptions may apply).
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |