|Job Title:||Computer Operator|
Spiral Technology, Inc. is seeking a computer operator to operate an aerial surveillance system inside a secured law enforcement area. Operator
will command the aircraft to fly to a designated area when being dispatched to an event. Operator will
control the airborne camera system, and provide video to law enforcement personnel in real-time.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must know many LASD radio/penal codes
- Must be able to operate a desktop computer running the Windows operating system
- Must be proficient using Google Maps and other Windows based applications
- Must have good understanding of address/street layout in Lancaster and surrounding County areas (including Palmdale, Quartz Hill, Lake Los Angeles, Pearblossom, Littlerock)
- Must have good spatial orientation skills. Be able to look at a live video feed from airplane and compare it to where you are on a map, must be able to understand in which direction you are looking
- Must be able to work quietly in a darkened room
- Must be able to listen to 911 dispatchers, taking notes of penal code, address, and details and select calls to go to
- Must be proficient in the English language (read and write)
- Must be a High School graduate with 1 year previous law enforcement experience (volunteer, employee, etc.)
Must be a U.S. citizen or Naturalized citizen of the United States and hold or be able to obtain a
security clearance. Must pass a background check and drug test. If hired, applicant understands that
pre-employment includes verification of Covid-19 Vaccination status (medical/religious exemptions may apply).
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |