|Job Title:||Senior Engineer - RF Engineering|
|Location:||Benefield Anechoic Facility - Edwards Air Force Base, CA|
Spiral Technology, Inc. is seeking a Senior Engineer to join our award-winning RF Engineering team of dedicated individuals supporting
the warfighter at the Benefield Anechoic Facility at Edwards, AFB, CA.
Candidate will be expected to perform a variety of moderate to advanced engineering assignments in planning and overseeing research, design,
development, manufacturing, testing, installation, integration, sustainment, operation, and maintenance of diverse software, electronic, and/or
mechanical equipment and systems.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an ABET-accredited academic institution and 4 years of related engineering experience,
or have a Master of Science in Engineering with at least 2 years of related engineering experience.
Candidate must have mastery of concepts, principles, and practices of engineering that enables the employee to serve as a technical authority on
projects relating to the specific programs. The position requires knowledge and skill sufficient to apply the latest developments in engineering
to solve problems in the specialty area along with excellent communication and analytical skills
Candidate must have a working knowledge of computer systems and computer-based engineering tools and possess planning/organizing skills. The
position may require the ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and design solutions to problems in operational hardware and software.
- Strong desire to learn advanced RF engineering concepts and build upon programming skills
- RF Engineering experience
- Programming experience with C/C++, Visual Basic, LabView, Python, Java, or other similar languages found in the industry
- Automation and Data Acquisition with RF Test Equipment or other similar experience
- Fundamental knowledge of Antenna basics, RF signal propagation, Electromagnetic theory, etc.
- Hands on troubleshooting of RF systems and computer software
- Hands on experience with RF Test Equipment (Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes)
- Possess an active DoD Top Secret Clearance
Must be a U.S. citizen or Naturalized citizen of the United States and hold or be able to obtain a
security clearance. Must pass a background check and drug test. If hired, applicant understands that
pre-employment includes verification of Covid-19 Vaccination status (medical/religious exemptions may apply).
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |