|Job Title:||Senior Systems Analyst - RF Simulation|
|Location:||Benefield Anechoic Facility - Edwards Air Force Base, CA|
Spiral Technology, Inc. is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst - RF Simulations to join our award-winning
CEESIM Software Development team of dedicated individuals supporting the warfighter at the Benefield
Anechoic Facility at Edwards, AFB, CA.
The candidate will be expected to learn and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures to provide technical
assistance and coordination with a diverse, multi-disciplined engineering team, whose responsibilities
include test support, analysis and performance evaluation of various radar and communication systems signal
types and their associated equipment.
Duties involve conducting signal research using established Intelligence databases and products, establishing
waveform modeling criteria, executing tests according to plans, analyzing test results and writing
The Analyst will serve as a CEESIM Software Development team representative frequently interfacing with test
customers and management. The Analyst will be a crucial part of determining test customer requirements are
well-defined pre-test and ultimately met during test execution to ensure test criterion are fully achieved.
Analyst will perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation and customer interface
to translate customer-stated requirements across to CEESIM software and hardware requirements for successful
RF testing within the anechoic chamber. Analyst will be expected to assist other Engineering teams with RF
hardware setup and configuration and other various duties as needed in support of a broader teamwork mentality.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates of Science Degree in an Engineering or closely related STEM discipline plus 4 years
or Bachelor of Science degree plus 2 years of progressive experience in an engineering discipline.
- Possess fundamental knowledge of , or experience in, an majority of the following areas: RADAR, RF propagation, antennas, waveform analysis, RF and microwave solid-state components, analog and digital electronics, signal processing and computer control of test equipment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering with 5-7 years of RF, RADAR and/or signal analysis experience
- 2+ Years of CEESIM product experience
- Current, active DoD Secret clearance or higher
Must be a U.S. citizen or Naturalized citizen of the United States and hold or be able to obtain a
security clearance. Must pass a background check and drug test. If hired, applicant understands that
pre-employment includes verification of Covid-19 Vaccination status (medical/religious exemptions may apply).
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |