|Job Title:||Principal Systems Analyst - E.W. University|
|Location:||Edwards Air Force Base, CA|
Spiral Technology Inc. is seeking a Principal Systems Analyst - EW University to join our team of dedicated
individuals supporting the warfighter. This particular role will consist of collaborating with engineers to
develop a library of training curriculum for Electronic Warfare system fundamentals. It will also involve
various other supporting tasks to ensure each student who attends EWU classes receives relevant, high-quality
instruction delivered conveniently and effectively.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Couple one's passion and energy with professional Electronic Warfare experience to foster an informative and enjoyable learning environment.
- Provide assistance with the administrative aspects of the Electronic Warfare Test & Evaluation (EW T&E) University
- Provide extensive support with: EW fundamentals and system research for the purpose of Course curriculum development
- Support Course instructors as required
- Support technical upgrades and enhancements to the University classroom (IT and computer upgrades) while adhering to strict security classification guidelines and standards
- Potential to share in instruction responsibilities
- Respect and maintain the security integrity of classified areas, documents, and systems for the continued protection of National security.
Completion of technical training and a minimum of 14 years of experience;
or an Associate's degree and 11 years of experience;
or Bachelor's degree (preferably in engineering, math, computer science, or physics) and 8 years of experience;
or a Master's degree and 6 years of experience.
Candidate must understand engineering concepts, principles, and practices and have the knowledge and skill
sufficient to apply developments in technology to solve potentially complex problems in the specialty area.
Must maintain excellent communication, analytical skills, and a working knowledge of computer systems and
integrated software. Self-starter, self-motivated working autonomously and sometimes collaborating with a small team.
Must qualify for and maintain a government security clearance Top Secret/SCI and Special program access.
Possessing a great attitude toward the subject matter is more critical than being a subject matter expert in EW but some professional EW experience is desired.
Strong written and oral communication skills, presentation building and delivery.
Ability to collaborate with a team of professionals while also comfortable working alone for extended periods of time, staying productive with minimal supervision.
Must be a U.S. citizen or Naturalized citizen of the United States and hold or be able to obtain a
security clearance. Must pass a background check and drug test. If hired, applicant understands that
pre-employment includes verification of Covid-19 Vaccination status (medical/religious exemptions may apply).
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |