|Job Title:||Operations Test Analyst (F-35 Mission Planner)|
|Location:||Edwards Air Force Base|
|Salary Range DoE:||$150k - $160k|
Perform F-35 Mission Support System (MSS) mission planning & mission data duties for the U.S. Air Force F-35
Fighter Squadron at Edwards AFB. Operate and maintain F-35 MSS mission planning product suite. Provide support, assistance
and guidance to squadron weapons officer in establishing and maintaining F-35 mission data sensor scenarios. Assist F-35
pilots with operational mission planning and post-mission debrief support. Interface daily with F-35 pilots and frequently
with F-35 maintenance personnel. May be required to work flexible schedule of odd hours, nights or weekends in support of
flying operations. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Current Secret clearance. Mission planning experience with aircraft or weapon systems OR experience with Linux, Unix, Solaris or
Windows operating systems. Experience with troubleshooting computer hardware/software equipment. Bachelor's degree.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Supporting actual mission planning for F35 test missions
- Assessing MP updates/changes/fixes
- Installing test software, then assessing it
- Maintaining system and s/w
- Coordinating Authorizations to Operate (ATOs) and hardware upgrades
- Attending demo evals, FQTs, etc.
- Building relationships across organizations
- Providing inputs to SPO, OT, contractor
- Attending tests; local, OT at Nellis, Red flags, Orange flags
- Industry Interpreting requirements
- B.A. or B.S. degree or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Cleared and SAP eligible
- COMSEC Training
Prior experience with F-35 mission planning or F-35 avionics/sensors. Ability to
effectively communicate (both verbal and written) and work as part of a team. Experience with training
or teaching. CompTIA Security + certification highly desired; otherwise, ability to obtain certification
within 6 months upon hiring.
- Prior military experience
- Test experience (plan/provision/execute/analyze/report)
- Flight experience
- Experience with the following planning software: Portable Flight Planning Software, Joint Mission
Planning System, Common Sensor Planner, AFMSS, Omniview, Enterprise Collection Planner, and/or Combat Flight Planning Software
- Experience with web-based flight planning (i.e. Skyvector.com, etc.)
Must be a U.S. citizen or Naturalized citizen of the United States and hold or be able to obtain a
security clearance. Must pass a background check and drug test.
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |