|Job Title:||Associate Systems Analyst - RF Simulations|
|Location:||Benefield Anechoic Facility - Edwards Air Force Base, CA|
Spiral Technology, Inc. is seeking an Associate Systems Analyst - RF Simulations to join our
award-winning CEESIM Software Development team of dedicated individuals supporting the
warfighter at the Benefield Anechoic Facility at Edwards, AFB, CA.
The candidate will be expected to learn and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures to provide technical
assistance and coordination with a diverse, multi-disciplined engineering team, whose responsibilities
include test support, analysis and performance evaluation of various radar and communication systems
signal types and their associated equipment.
Duties involve assisting with conducting signal research using established Intelligence databases and
products, establishing waveform modeling criteria, executing tests according to plans, analyzing test
results and writing comprehensive reports.
The Analyst will serve as a CEESIM Software Development team representative frequently interfacing with
test customers and management. The Analyst will be a part of determining test customer requirements are
well-defined pre-test and ultimately met during test execution to ensure test criterion are fully achieved.
Analyst will assist with the performance of functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements
allocation and customer interface to translate customer-stated requirements across to CEESIM software and
hardware requirements for successful RF testing within the anechoic chamber. Analyst will be expected to
assist other Engineering teams with RF hardware setup and configuration and other various duties as needed
in support of a broader teamwork mentality.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required for this position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret Clearance.
- Associates of Science Degree in Engineering or closely related STEM discipline and/or 2 years of progressive experience in an engineering discipline.
- Possess fundamental knowledge of, or experience in any of the following areas: RADAR, RF propagation, antennas, waveform analysis, RF and microwave solid-state components, analog and digital electronics, signal processing and computer control of test equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems.
- CEESIM product experience
- Current, active DoD Secret clearance or higher
Must be a U.S. citizen or Naturalized citizen of the United States and hold or be able to obtain a
security clearance. Must pass a background check and drug test. If hired, applicant understands that
pre-employment includes verification of Covid-19 Vaccination status (medical/religious exemptions may apply).
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |