|Location:||Benefield Anechoic Facility - Edwards Air Force Base, CA|
|Salary Range DoE:||$68,000 - $104,000 per year|
Primary role will be supporting the RF Engineering element at the Benefield Anechoic Facility (BAF) for Electronic Warfare test purposes.
Performs a variety of fundamental engineering tasks under close supervision in design, development, manufacturing,
testing, installation, integration, sustainment, operations, and maintenance of software, electronic, and/or
mechanical equipment and systems.
Work is at an entry level, involves deadlines, and is generally performed as a member of a development,
sustainment, or operations & maintenance team.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Conducts research and reference reading to assist higher-level engineers in obtaining technical information; keeps informed of currently approved standards, codes, and procedures applied to engineering specialty.
- Performs fundamental engineering tasks requiring standard techniques such as tolerance studies and design calculations.
- Plans and carries out successive engineering steps and resolves technical problems by standard practices and techniques.
- Supports projects with limited scope or parts of more complex projects with detailed instructions on the intent and scope of the documents to be prepared.
- Studies currently approved standards, codes, and procedures applied to the engineering specialty.
- Assists in preparation of reports, correspondence, or technical studies.
- Each employee must read, understand, and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality, and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures, and policies pertaining to his/her job.
- Performs all other miscellaneous position-related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering field from an ABET-accredited academic institution.
- Knowledge of applicable engineering concepts and principles.
- Strong planning/organizing skills and must be able to work under deadlines.
- Working knowledge of computer systems/MS Office and computer-based engineering tools.
Must be a U.S. citizen or Naturalized citizen of the United States and hold or be able to obtain a
security clearance. Must pass a background check and drug test.
Please e-mail your resume to apply for this position. Please reference the job number on the subject line of your email with
attachments as either a Word Doc or PDF file only, all others files will not be opened.
No Phone Calls Please
Spiral is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Map |